uBlock Origin – Why you should use ublock and how to enable and disable it
Posted 10 Feb at 7:18 pm in Security
Technologies and Platforms
- uBlock Origin
- Chrome (installed by default)
- Firefox (can be enabled)
- Edge (can be enabled)
- uBlock Origin Chrome Store (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en)
- uBlock Origin Website (https://ublockorigin.com/)
Tags and Search Phrases
- uBlock, uBlock Origin, uBlockOrigin
- Chrome Adblock, Chrome Ad-Blocker, Chrome Ad Blocker, Chrome Ad Block
- Firefox Adblock, Firefox Ad-Blocker, Firefox Ad Blocker, Firefox Ad Block
- Edge Adblock, Edge Ad-Blocker, Edge Ad Blocker, Edge Ad Block
Hello valued customer! We’ve had a few folks that have occasionally run into some issues with uBlock Origin, the ad-blocker that we install by default on nearly all of our client machines.
What follows in this video is a discussion on why we use uBlock Origin, what it actually does and how, and some simple tips for turning it on and off on different websites. If you have 5 minutes, please watch the full video. If you just want to turn it on and off, you can jump to 2:36 seconds in the video.
If you have any questions or issues with uBlock, please feel to reach out to our support team!